NewOldFashion.com collects and receives information in the following ways:
Information you give us to create an account. When you create an account, we ask you to provide information about yourself including personal information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you personally. “Personal Information” includes, but is not limited to, name, phone number, financial information, email addresses, unique device identifiers, Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), and other personal information associated with your account that is not otherwise publicly available (collectively, an “Account Profile”).
Information we collect when you use our services. When you use our services including the NewOldFashion.com website, or any apps developed or distributed by NewOldFashion.com other than through 3rd Party Apps (as defined below), we will collect the following:
- Log Data. Our servers automatically record information that your browser or mobile device sends whenever you use our services (“Log Data”). The Log Data may include information such as your IP Address, mobile device ID, browser type, operating system, the referring URL of the webpage you were visiting before you came to our website, the URL of pages of our website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you searched for, access times and dates, application marketplace downloads and usage data, and other statistics.
- Location Information. NewOldFashion.com may receive location information from your device when you use NewOldFashion.com services. This information may include GPS signals or information about WiFi access locations. NewOldFashion.com may also receive IP Addresses, which we may use to derive geographic location.
- Content and Communications. If you submit a rating or review, that information will be associated with your Account Profile. If you submit a request for assistance or contact NewOldFashion.com, we may record and store that interaction.
- To provide, improve and enhance the services NewOldFashion.com Companies offer and market those services,
- To research and develop new products, applications, features and services,
- To facilitate transactions and administer payments,
- To monitor and analyze use of the services NewOldFashion.com offer and for technical administration,
- To detect and take action against fraud and abusive activities including activities that we determine violate the terms of any agreement for your use of our services,
- To respond to your inquiries, and
- To contact you regarding Account activities or send you communications relevant to your use of NewOldFashion.com services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
3rd Party Vendors. NewOldFashion.com often partners with third party vendors to provide content or enhance your experience on our site. We may share your information with various 3rd party vendors and service providers. A 3rd party vendor or service provider is a vendor that may provide content or an application which is owned or licensed by a third party, and made available by NewOldFashion.com.
Analytics Services. We use analytics service providers to better understand usage patterns on the NewOldFashion.com. These providers collect information on our behalf using cookies and similar technologies. We use these service providers to better understand how people use our services and so that we can improve the design and usability of our products. Consistent with this, we do not take any action when a browser sends us a DNT (do-not-track) signal.
Aggregate Information and De-identified Information. We may share aggregated information and de-identified information to third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, or other purposes. Any aggregated information or de-identified information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. NewOldFashion.com cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of NewOldFashion.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Business Transfers. NewOldFashion.com may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
Changing Your Information. You may review, update, or correct the personal information in your Account Profile by logging into your Account. We may retain an archived copy of your Account Profile for a variety of reasons, such as to comply with our legal requirements, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or any other lawful business purpose.
Security is important to NewOldFashion.com. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We take steps to limit access to personal information only to those employees or third party service providers of NewOldFashion.com Companies who we reasonably believe have a need to access such personal information to provide products or services to you or to fulfill their business responsibilities to NewOldFashion.com.
NewOldFashion.com employs appropriate measures to protect personal information that we collect and maintain. These measures may include, among others, encryption, physical access security and other appropriate technologies. For example, NewOldFashion.com encrypts the transmission of data over the internet with SSL (secure socket layer) technology and takes steps to encrypt certain data that is stored on our servers appropriate to the sensitivity of the data.
Your personal information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. By supplying personal information to us, you consent to your personal information being transferred to and maintained across national borders by NewOldFashion.com Companies or third party service providers of NewOldFashion.com Companies.
Links to Other Websites, Other Services and 3rd Party Vendors
Our Policy Towards Children
Our services are not directed to children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files as soon as possible.